Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mad Scientists and Flocks of Crows

Dear Reader,

I thought I'd update you on a new story of mine that I hope will be coming out soon. Actually, I wrote it exclusively for the good folks at Crow Toes Quarterly, and we planned on printing it in the next year or so, but of course, we didn't plan on the catastrophe explained in my last post, and now the kind Narrator has encouraged me to submit it elsewhere.

It's a rather spooky story, about a curious boy and a crooked castle, and a wicked scientist with a crooked mind. Oh, and crows of course! The title is--
An Account of My Most Dangerous Encounter
(with the evil scientist of Pennishire County)
 It is being considered by a children's Sci Fi magazine at the moment, and as soon as I hear back from them, I will either update you with a publication date, or with news of submitting it to another market.

And here's a picture that partially inspired the story!


No comments:

Post a Comment