Friday, March 18, 2011

"The Crow Flies No More"

I was deeply saddened two weeks ago when the kind Narrator from Crow Toes Quarterly informed me that the staff will no longer be publishing the magazine. CTQ was by far my favourite magazine in the whole world of literature and my heart breaks to see it go. It looks like The Sixteenth Issue was the final one, and although this means I won't be able to read or contribute to any future issues, I am so grateful I was able to be a part of this one. Back issues in both special edition and PDF form are still available and being sold in the CTQ Store, so please be sure to head on over and show your gratitude to the staff for creating such a wonderful world of literature.



And perhaps (oh, I hope!) if one day things look up again for Christopher, Ogilvy, Poinsettia Park, the Staff Villain, and the Narrator, Crow Toes Quarterly will take again to literature's skies.

Let's keep our toes crossed,

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment