Monday, January 31, 2011

Midnight Screaming Vol. 3, No. 1 Now Available!

I freely admit that even I am a little creeped out by the cover art of the new issue of Midnight Screaming! I hope that isn't blood on the wall... *shiver*


But despite the slightly disturbing cover, I have faith that there is a treasury of lovely stories and poems in here (I won't guarantee they'll be less disturbing than the cover--my issue hasn't arrived yet, so I haven't read any of the other pieces within--but did I tell you that a poem of mine is in there too?)

You can order your copy now for the sensible price of $7.95 (if you're in the United States; otherwise, you can still order it, but for a less appealing price). Just click on the scary picture to find out more about the issue. I'm expecting mine to come in the mail tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. That sure is a whole lotta blood, Rosemary. I dare not dream what you did.

    ReplyDelete