Monday, January 10, 2011

A New Project

If it is possible to die of inspiration, let me assure you, I would not be alive right now to write this post! I'd been hoping it would come--the other night, my uncle Jim came to visit me, and we were up very late with Sarkis, Aprilla, and some of the older guests. They all listened attentively as my uncle told them stories about the house in which he grew up. I remembered being there once or twice as a little girl--as he described to the guests events that took place before I was born, I blended into the background, and began to scribble notes in my journal.

The things I heard were beautiful. I filled two pages, only scratching the surface of the wonderful idea that was developing. And that, when added to my imagination, stretches a long, long way. So--

I think I'm going to write another book.

1 comment:

  1. A new book! I do wish you wouldn't NaNoWriMo this one. An amazing work could be born if you take your time! Do share details when you can.

    ReplyDelete