Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Enchanted Keyboard

I have to type this entry on a separate computer so that my keyboard doesn't get offended. Really, he is quite sensitive. I don't know what ever could have possessed him to cut me, but that is exactly what he did. Even as I speak (write), I can only use two fingers on my right hand to type.

I never saw it coming; I was just writing a letter to a friend and minding my own business when the "U" key jumped out of its bed and cut a big chunk out of my longest finger, making it bleed; it took quite a bit of skin off too. Now I must hit the "I" key with either my index finger or my ring finger. It makes typing quite awkward.

I don't know what I possibly could have said to offend the "U" key, but as soon as I finished washing my finger in Hydrogen Peroxide, I came back to the computer and placed the key back in its proper place on the board and it hasn't given me any trouble since.

Still, I thought it safer to tell the whole story on a separate computer so as not to provoke him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment