Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Lake Leona" Finally Comes Out in Print!

Dear Friends,

I am thrilled to tell you that I signed my very first author contract this week and sent it off to the editor of my favourite magazine, Crow Toes Quarterly. I have never sold a story before; "What Lies 'neath Lake Leona" makes the very first one and I can't wait to see it in print when it comes out late December. It appears in the magazine's Sixteenth Issue which you can order by clicking either here or on the picture below.

The Sixteenth Issue

Love,

Rosemary

4 comments:

  1. Hauntingly alluring, great work Rosemary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It kept me up for nights. I got scared out of my skin in the process of writing it, and despite of all the extra commas in the final version, I am very pleased with the outcome.

    My two Special Edition copies should show up in the mail any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rosemary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, BiblioKlept!
    Don't go stealing it, now!

    ReplyDelete